Why can we say that we are a risk-free kitchen remodeling
Milton company? First, consider that our clients always keep 50% of their money while their renovation is underway! When you sign our contract for your Milton home renovation project, we collect just 25% of the overall price as a down payment. Another 25% becomes due when your custom cabinets arrive, and the remaining 50% is yours to keep until project completion!
Our one-year price lock guarantee also sets us apart from other local kitchen remodeling companies. With a one-year price guarantee, you can take a full twelve months to consider if your renovation project is right for you. Forget about high-pressure sales tactics, as we don’t want our clients to move forward with their planned kitchen remodel until they’re truly ready!